New York, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Disposable Gloves Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05894595/?utm_source = GNW
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for examination gloves has increased among doctors and frontline workers around the world. As a result, the cost of production has increased dramatically, creating an imbalance between demand and supply. The medical industry is the largest market for vinyl examination gloves. As a result of COVID-19, logistics have been greatly affected as country borders have been sealed around the world.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the disposable gloves market during the forecast period:
• With an increasing number of chronic diseases among people, more surgeries are occurring.
• Due to the growing awareness of self-health and hygiene in developing countries
• People working in construction, automotive and manufacturing industries also wear gloves to avoid harmful toxins, chemicals and other harsh substances.
• The growth of cleanroom technology is expected to have a direct impact on sales of disposable gloves.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the current Disposable Gloves market and its market dynamics for the period 2021-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several catalysts, restraints and trends for market growth. The report presents both demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and reviews the top companies and other leading companies operating in the market.
• The growing number of surgical practices is one of the major determinants of the increase in the use of medical gloves around the world. Another growth driver for the global medical gloves market is the growing demand for double gloves mainly during surgical procedures.
• Suppliers are increasingly focusing on improving the production capacity of medical gloves due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, contributing to the current surge in sales of these products.
• The nitrile segment has seen an incremental growth of $ 6.46 billion by 2026 due to its increasing medical applications.
• The impact of medical tourism is expected to increase sales of disposable gloves by 15% during the forecast period.
• In 2021, the powder-free latex segment represented 20%, followed by powdered latex with 13% of its sales.
type of product
• In powder
• Powder free
• B2B / Institutional
• Europe: Europe is one of the dominant markets in the disposable glove market. The main contributors to disposable glove revenue are the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. For example, in Italy, the increase in demand for gloves is due to strict hygiene guidelines in the food and beverage industry. At the same time, Germany is known for its manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive, machine building, chemical and food industries, creating a demand for disposable gloves.
• Asia-Pacific: APAC is seen as a region offering substantial market opportunities for disposable gloves market players. It is also home to the largest glove manufacturers in countries such as Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia. In addition, China, India and Sri Lanka also contribute to a certain extent to the world market. Glove consumption per capita in these developing countries is low compared to developed countries. The lack of personal hygiene awareness in the region is one of the main reasons limiting the use of medical gloves in this region.
• North America
o United States
o South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o United Arab Emirates
The global medical gloves market is consolidated with major players contributing most of the market share. The major players that dominate the market are Top Gloves, Ansell, Kossan, Hartalega Holdings, Rubberex and others. These key players represent more than 65% of the share (Tier I), and the other regional and local players represent the remaining share (Tier II) of the market. Established and emerging players are developing or marketing disposable hand gloves with advanced features such as antimicrobial properties, temperature resistance, etc. For example, in June 2019, Top Glove launched its Biogreen biodegradable nitrile gloves. In addition, most of the major players are focused on the implementation of various strategies such as establishing strategic collaborations, increasing investments in R&D, launching new products and strengthening their distribution networks, as well. as improving their profits, their share and their presence in the market.
• Upper glove
Other important suppliers
• Asma rubber products
• Adventa Health
• Akzenta International
• ASID-BONZ GmbH
• B. Brawn Melsungen AG
• Berner International
• Body products
• Barber care
• Rubber comfort gloves
• Cardinal Health
• Demophoric health care
• Erenler Medikal
• Infitec gloves
• Kimberly Clark
• Professional Mapa
• Medical Mercator
• Medical Pride
• O&M halyard
• Primus gloves
• Riverstone Holdings
• Latex RFB
• Robinson health care
• Sara Health
• Shandong Xingyu gloves
• Safeshield India Rubber Products
• Sas Safety Corp
• Upper glove
• Sri Trang
• Tan Sian Lian Industries
• The Gloves Company
• Poisonous steel
• Winmed Group
• Wujiang Evergreen
• YTY Group
• Zhangjiagagang Dayu rubber products
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
1. At what CAGR is the disposable gloves market expected to grow over the forecast period (2021-2026)?
2. What are the factors driving the disposable gloves market?
3. Which region is expected to have the highest market share?
4. What are the main trends in the disposable gloves market?
5. What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global disposable gloves market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05894595/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.