DUBLIN, June 24, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “United States Tissue Diagnostics Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Technology and Product (IHC, Primary and Special Staining), Application (Breast Cancer, NSCLC) and Segment Forecast, 2021-2028 “ the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the US tissue diagnostics market is expected to reach $ 2.81 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 3.91% over the forecast period.
Key factors complementing market growth include continued increase in cancer cases, growth in organ transplants and donations, and increased acceptance of personalized medicine and companion diagnostics in the United States Increase in business Targeted research into the development of novel tissue diagnostic solutions is also expected to drive the market.
The field of anatomical pathology has experienced a paradigm shift, which can be attributed to the exponential growth in cancer incidence in the United States, thereby expanding the clinical pathology industry. In addition, the constant convergence of molecular pathology with anatomical pathology, the mass adoption of new biopsies for cancer detection, and the integration of digital technologies are expected to positively impact the growth of the market.
Tissue analysis provides important information that is difficult to understand using conventional molecular techniques. Currently, companion diagnostic tests are rapidly adopted by pharmaceutical companies to gain first-line therapy designations / approvals for their products. In addition, their use in identifying patient cohorts likely to benefit from targeted therapies has increased the importance of tissue diagnostics in the development of precision medicine.
In addition, the field of tissue diagnostics has seen a gradual evolution with the introduction of improved technologies, including fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF), hybridization Comparative genomics and next generation sequencing (NGS). .
The main players are focused on the identification of new biomarkers and the development of tests for the advanced diagnosis of cancer. In addition, companies are conducting biomarker pathologist training programs to increase the rate of adoption of modern pathology solutions.
Highlights of the U.S. Tissue Diagnostics Market Report
- The IHC segment held the highest revenue share of over 28% in 2020. The segment dominance is attributed to the wide acceptance of IHC in clinical laboratories for different workflows.
- These workflows include tissue examination focused on disease prognosis and anticipation of therapeutic response in cancer patients.
- The digital pathology segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, mainly due to heavy investments in infrastructure as well as an on-site server for image scanning.
- In addition, the lack of qualified pathologists has driven the demand for automated disease diagnostic systems, thus driving the growth of the segment.
- An increase in the prevalence of breast cancer as well as the launch of new products dedicated to the detection of breast cancer have led to the domination of this application segment.
- In addition, the advent of genomic technologies aimed at better understanding the genetic markup of a tumor further offers lucrative growth opportunities for companies.
- Market players invest heavily in developing new products and acquiring small players to increase their revenue share
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive summary
2.1 Segment outlook
2.2 Market summary
Chapter 3 United States Tissue Diagnostics Market: Market Variables, Trends and Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.2 Market trends and outlook
3.3 Market dynamics
3.4 COVID-19 impact assessment
3.5 Mapping Application Penetration and Growth Outlook, 2020
3.6 SWOT Analysis of United States Tissue Diagnostics Market, by Factor (Political & Legal, Economic & Technological)
3.7 Industry Analysis – Porter’s
Chapter 4 United States Tissue Diagnostics Market: Technology and Product Business Analysis
4.1 United States Tissue Diagnostics Market: Technology and Product Movement Analysis
4.3 In situ hybridization
4.4 Primary and special staining
4.5 Digital pathology and workflow
Chapter 5 United States Tissue Diagnostics Market: Application Business Analysis
5.1 United States Tissue Diagnostics Market: Application Analysis
5.2 Breast cancer
5.3 Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
5.4 Prostate cancer
5.5 Gastric cancer
5.6 Other cancers
Chapter 6 Company Profile
6.1 Strategic framework
6.2 Categorization of market participation
6.3 Company profiles
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltée
- Abbott Laboratories
- Siemens Healthineers SA
- bioMérieux SA
- Becton, Dickinson & Company (BD)
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- General Electricity Company (GE Healthcare)
- Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
- Bio SB
- DiaGenic ASA
- Sakura Finetek Japan CO., LTD.
- Abcam plc
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
- VITRO SA (Master in Diagnostics)
- TissueGnostics GmbH
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wlv2fg
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets