New York, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Distributed Antenna Systems Market – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2020 – 2025)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/ p06000963 / ? utm_source = GNW
– SAR has helped industries overcome many gaps in internet connectivity and high bandwidth. This is the reason why it is more and more accepted in various other regions and industries.
– One of the main drivers of DAS penetration has been the growing demand for broadband connectivity everywhere. As the technology has proven to be cost effective, even governments around the world have proactively deployed this antenna system.
– Some of the benefits that are driving demand for DAS are better defined coverage, fewer coverage holes, even coverage using lower overall power, as well as individual antennas that don’t need to be as tall as one. single antenna for equivalent coverage.
– In the United States, particularly in Las Vegas, DAS in buildings has become the focus of many resorts and sites in Las Vegas to keep their customers connected to the outside world. Similar developments are expected to follow in other regions in places that have high business value and want increased customer footfall with better connectivity options.
– In smart cities, DAS has established itself as an essential solution that creates the infrastructure required to build connected systems. Smart buildings, hospitals, shopping complexes and automobile traffic management all need continuous communication and therefore are expected to drive market demand.
– Several smart city projects and initiatives are underway across the world, and by 2025, it is expected that there will be around 30 smart cities in the world, and 50% of them would be located in North America and Europe. These steps are supported by global investments, which, according to the OECD, would be around 1.8 trillion dollars, between 2010 and 2030, for all infrastructure projects in urban cities. It is one of the major factors driving the demand for distributed antenna systems mainly due to their application in smart city connectivity applications.
Key market trends
Public Safety DAS To Significantly Boost Market Growth
– These systems provide wireless service through an antenna system, especially to buildings, to ensure that emergency responders can maintain wireless communications within a building structure and in the field in the event of an emergency. emergency. Enabling emergency communication is crucial when it comes to the men and women who are often the first on the scene when it comes to public safety.
– In the event of public safety, the design of the DAS must meet the system coverage requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) as well as the International Fire Code (IFC). While the IFC dictates that 95% coverage is necessary in all areas, the NFPA dictates that 99% coverage is required in critically important areas, such as those designated by the local fire department. .
– With higher deaths from fires in countries such as the United States, DAS is expected to experience increased adoption, due to the growing importance of public safety.
– The DAS market is also seeing an increase in the penetration of high-speed internet technologies, such as 4G and 5G, which has led to changes to the wireless DAS in buildings for public safety to support such internet speeds. ?
– This, in turn, allowed for a more extensive reach and promoted the growth of the market. In addition, the growing trend for the development of smart cities in emerging economies has led to the faster application of wireless public safety DAS in buildings in several residential and commercial building complexes. This has once again positively influenced the growth of the global market for wireless SAR for public safety in buildings.
Asia-Pacific to experience strongest growth
– Asia-Pacific is one of the regions where DAS deployment has increased in recent times. In the Indian market, one of the major contributors to the market, Internet penetration has increased with upgrades in telecommunications technology.
– Even the government stepped in to ensure that telecom operators share their own DAS so that customers of all operators can have bandwidth threshold everywhere, and that these new technologies are more widely adopted in the region .
– The government has also suggested that state governments implement DAS in hospitals, which have at least 100 beds and shopping malls covering a minimum area of 25,000 square feet. This indicates the intention of governments to make broadband technologies successful with its direct impact on the SAR market.
– The region’s market is expected to experience a slowdown during the forecast period as companies move away from DAS. For example, Chinese supplier Huawei is witnessing a transition from a traditional distributed antenna system (DAS) to an indoor digital system (DIS) for coverage in buildings in the Chinese market. In China, the indoor market is quite huge. It encountered a reversal of the traditional distributed antenna system (DAS) at DIS in 2018. According to Huawei, the new build scale of two types of solutions is reversed from 80% from 20% to 20% from 80%.
– In August 2019, Huawei’s goal was to trade in all old DAS systems – around 500,000 analog antennas in China over the next five years. The company is also helping global operators switch from DAS to DIS to modernize the industry. With such initiatives, the DAS market is expected to be significantly affected.
The distributed antenna systems market is highly fragmented due to the increase in mobile data traffic, the proliferation of connected devices due to the Internet of Things (IoT), the growing need for spectrum efficiency and growing consumer demand for extended network coverage and uninterrupted connectivity. Many companies are now entering the market with a range of possibilities. Some of the major players in the market are Anixter Inc., CommScope, PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure TBK, Corning Inc. and Antenna Products Corporation. Some recent developments in the market include:
– November 2019 – Boingo launched neutral host cellular DAS and Wi-Fi networks at the new 972,000 square foot Louis Armstrong International Airport in New Orleans (MSY).
– February 2019 – CommScope collaborates with Nokia to develop passive and active antenna solutions that enable operators around the world to optimize the use of tower space, increase cell site capacity and throw away foundations for a future ready for 5G.
Reasons to buy this report:
– The market estimate sheet (ME) in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06000963/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.