Vancouver, British Columbia, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The global mobile device management market size is expected to reach $ 32.45 billion with a stable CAGR of 28.2% in 2028, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. This steady growth in market revenue can be attributed to the growing demand for high-speed management of devices, the emergence of 5G services and the rise of artificial intelligence services are other key factors contributing to the demand. growth and adoption of mobile device management solutions globally. Rising popularity of BYOD, increasing functionality optimization, growing concerns about mobile surveillance, and significant increase in MDM usage by IT teams in various companies are driving the growth of the market.
Click here for a free sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/681
Growing advancements in communication devices, growing demand for internet connected devices, and growing number of AI-based devices are other factors that are supporting the growth of the global mobile device management market. Increasingly stringent government regulations and lack of consumer awareness of technological advancements are holding back the growth of the market.
Some highlights of the report
- In January 2021, Matrix42, which is a leading provider of remote access solutions, acquired FastViewer GmbH to better serve customers under the existing remote working model. With its remote access and remote services network for PCs, tablets, mobile devices, servers and cloud workloads, Matrix42’s long-standing partner is already integrated with Matrix42 products, making it the perfect complement to assets current.
- The revenue growth rate of Device Management segment is expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period. The increase in research and development projects by major players to invest in mobile device management, penetration of smart devices in developing economies are some of the factors driving the growth of the mobile device management market .
- End-use segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the mobile device management market in 2020 which is expected to decline rapidly during the forecast period. The growing demand for broadband connectivity and the growing number of smartphones, smart devices are expected to support the growth of the mobile device management market.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing number of smartphones, the penetration of Internet connectivity and the development of new technologies in retail, e-commerce, information technology, telecommunications, automotive, entertainment and media are of other factors expected to contribute to the growth of the global mobile device management market
- The main players in the market are Cisco Systems, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Citrix Systems, SAP SE, Google, Mobileiron, VMware, Kaspersky Lab Inc., Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation), Matrix42 and ManageEngine.
Make a payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/681
Emergen Research has segmented the Global Mobile Device Management Market Based on Deployment Type, Solution, End Use and Region:
- Outlook Deployment Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Device management
- Application management
- Security management
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Government and public sector
- Logistics and transport
- Retail and e-commerce
- IT and telecommunications
- Manufacturing and Automotive
- Media and entertainment
- Health care
- Energy and utilities
Take a look at the Report Description and Market Report Table of Contents @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-device-management-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal: to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and to help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer business intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, types, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends in the market. Emergen Research has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise. Our industry experience and our ability to develop a practical solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate sales specialist
Emerging research | The Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-mobile-device-management-market