DUBLIN, September 21, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems Market – Global Outlook and Forecasts 2021-2026” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global zero liquid discharge systems market has been valued at $ 6.24 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 10.22 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 8.57% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
The impact of COVID-19 in the zero liquid discharge system industry has been twofold with increasing adoption and decreasing supply. Additionally, a decrease in travel, entertainment and dining spending – combined with government incentive programs has freed up money for customers to spend on water treatment systems, as well as more money. home improvements. The demand for industrial systems without liquid discharge is increasing globally.
- Non-liquid discharge systems are gaining popularity as they are useful as wastewater treatment and water management solutions for complex industrial wastewater.
- The implementation of strict industry and power plant regulations regarding discharges to water bodies is the key factor in the growth of the zero liquid discharge systems market.
- The power and power industry dominates the market share of zero liquid discharge systems. High priority is given to water management, as the implementation of systems without liquid discharge eliminates the discharge of wastewater.
- Suppliers need to find partners in emerging markets to expand their geographic presence in other potential markets.
- The conventional non-liquid discharge systems segment is expected to be the major wastewater management market in 2020 due to its extensive application in several end-use industries at pre-defined stages such as evaporation, filtration, pretreatment and crystallization.
- Membrane technology has developed due to the advantages it offers in the water and wastewater treatment market. It can link sustainability and economic gap among the possibilities of minimal or no use of chemicals, easy accessibility and environmental friendliness.
- Asia: China, India, Japan, and South Korea are the fastest growing countries in the zero liquid discharge systems industry in APAC. Important developments have taken place due to increasing pollution rates in countries.
- North America: Due to the pandemic, industrial activities have experienced a decline North America. But the industrial sector of North America should recover and regain its place at the global level. Therefore, demand for ZLD systems is expected to be high during the forecast period.
- Europe: The growing awareness of the harmful effects of polluted water on human health is therefore leading to the adoption of advanced zero liquid discharge systems in the industrial sector of European markets. Energy-efficient and cost-effective zero liquid discharge system materials are expected to have higher demand in the period 2020-2026
- The global zero liquid discharge system industry is highly fragmented with strong competition and is led by many local manufacturers catering to the needs of customers from specific regions. The main companies in the sector are Aquatech International, GEA, H2O, SUEZ and Veolia.
- Suppliers can increase profitability by practicing efficient production techniques that minimize production costs and mitigate associated risks.
- Suppliers can continue to grow through acquisitions as there are many small suppliers in the industry. These small suppliers are present throughout the industry and therefore their acquisition gives suppliers an advantage.
- The key factors for suppliers are to achieve technological advancements, expand into emerging markets and boost demand in their home markets.
- Aquatech International
Other important suppliers
- 3V Green Eagle
- Alfa Laval
- Austro Water Tech
- ENCON evaporators
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- IDE Technologies
- Oasis water
- Petro sept.
- Safbon water technology
- Saltworks technologies
- Condorchem Envitech
- Hydroair research
- Kelvin Water Technologies
Main topics covered:
1 Research methodology
2 Research objectives
3 Research process
4 Scope and coverage
4.1 Market definition
4.2 Reference year
4.3 Scope of the study
4.4 Market segments
5 Hypotheses and caveats in the report
5.1 Key caveats
5.2 Currency conversion
5.3 Market derivation
7.2 Impact of COVID-19
8 Market opportunities and trends
8.1 Growing concerns regarding the disposal of brine concentrates in the oceans
8.2 Growing urbanization leading to zero liquid discharge system installations
9 market growth catalysts
9.1 Limited availability of fresh water
9.2 Implementation of strict environmental regulations around the world
9.3 Growing demand for liquid-free systems among end users
10 market restrictions
10.1 High operating and installation costs of systems without liquid discharge
11 Market landscape
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Analysis of the five forces
12.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
12.2 Market overview
13.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
13.2 Market overview
13.3 Thermal Based
14 End user
14.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
14.2 Market overview
14.3 Energy and power
14.4 Chemicals and petrochemicals
14.5 Food and drinks
15.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
15.2 Market overview
15.4 Membrane filtration / filtration
15.5 Evaporation and crystallization
15.6 Solid / salt recovery
16.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
16.2 Geographic overview
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kvpssf
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets