New York, June 1, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Consumer Tissue Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Product, Application, Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecasts with impact of Covid-19 (2021-2026) “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079762/?utm_source=GNW
Advances in tissue manufacturing technology such as ADT, ATMOS and NTT tissue manufacturing technologies are fueling the growth of the market. The development of innovative products is another factor propelling the growth of the tissue paper products market as they have a very high demand in the field of sanitation and hygiene maintenance. In addition, the availability of alternatives for toilet paper products such as electric hand dryers and cotton towels among others is another factor hampering the growth of the global paper products market.
The global absorbent paper market has been performing consistently at a sustained pace. During the Covid-19 pandemic, the consumer fabrics market developed in the face of fears of the virus and the hygiene precautions adopted by consumers. However, government restrictions and lockdown measures have reduced the reach of consumer tissues and other hygiene products to potential customers.
The hygiene products market has experienced intense competition as the market is overcrowded with consumer goods companies focusing more on the facial tissues and diapers market. Key companies are making huge investments in product innovation and market awareness.
With large companies investing in Europe, the consumer paper market is experiencing overcapacity. While companies like Essity have had to cut production capacity by closing factories in the region, other players are building new factories to gain share of the growing market. In addition, strong mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity, innovative product launches and technological advancements in the manufacture of tissue paper products, and accelerating sales of tissue paper products through e-commerce thanks to COVID -19 are some of the latest trends in the market.
In addition, the availability of a wide range of products offered by different brands allows consumers to compare each brand. The development of this distribution channel and discounts from major brands have also increased the volume of sales in supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Scope of the report
• The report presents the analysis of the Consumer Fabrics market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyzes the Facial Tissue market by product (toilet and bath paper, facial tissues, paper towels, others).
• The report analyzes the Consumer Fabrics market by application (residential, commercial).
• The report analyzes the consumer fabrics market by distribution channel (in-store retail, out-of-store retail).
• The global consumer fabrics market has been analyzed by region (United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, Japan, India).
• The main views of the report were presented through the frameworks of SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces. In addition, the attractiveness of the market was presented by product, by application, by distribution channel and by region.
• In addition, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include: Accrol Group, P&G, Johnson and Johnson, Kimberley-Clark, Sofidel, Cleanwater Paper, Unicharm, KP Tissue Inc, Essity, SCA.
Key target audience
• Consumer goods companies
• Manufacturers of consumer fabrics
• Consulting and consulting companies
• Government and decision-makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079762/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.