ALBANY, NY, November 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / –
GaN in the diamond semiconductor substrate market: wide contours
GaN-on-diamond substrates are increasingly marketed for the development of a range of power electronics, due to their effect of dramatically increasing thermal resistivity and efficiency. Their use is gaining ground in wideband GaN power transistors which find applications in high density military grade power equipment. The interest stems from their higher thermal conductivity than the current generation of GaN-on-SiC devices. The growing demand for GaN on diamond wafers for use in high electron mobility transistors (HEMTs) has offered steady revenue gains to market players of GaN on diamond semiconductor substrates.
Over the years, industry players have benefited from researchers demonstrating surprisingly superior electrical characteristics in a number of HEMT applications. Thus, high power solution providers in the semiconductor industry have forcefully integrated GaN and diamond to extend the horizon of next generation power electronics. The possibilities are vast, and as reviewed by TMR analysts, the global market for GaN on Diamond Semiconductor Substrates is expected to reach US $ 142.05 million by 2031.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=51051
Key Findings on GaN in Diamond Semiconductor Substrates Market Research
- The growing application of GaN on diamond HEMTs opens up massive opportunities for semiconductor companies: GaN-based High Electron Mobility Transistor (HEMT) devices are increasingly adopting a diamond-on-SiC substrate to achieve remarkable thermal efficiencies in electrical systems. This has spurred research on new techniques for integrating GaN with diamond substrates, generally increasing the performance of GaN for higher power operations. Researchers are constantly striving to overcome the limitations of chemical vapor deposition (CVD) systems. As a result, GaN-based High Electronic Mobility Transistor (HEMT) devices are gaining popularity in the power electronics industry.
The production of GaN-on-diamond wafers to meet the needs of 5G base stations is experiencing a boost marked by massive developments in 5G infrastructure in various countries in recent years. Additionally, the increasing use of GaN-based HEMTs in high-voltage, high-switching frequency motor control applications is stimulating research into end-system performance and reliability.
- The need for advanced RF power amplifiers in power electronics and aerospace applications is driving the market: The demand for high power RF electronics in military radar and satellite communication applications is a key trend in the commercialization of products in the GaN diamond semiconductor substrate market. The demand for HEMT in commercial base stations and military radar applications has increased, thereby strengthening the outlook, notes a TMR study of the GaN market on semiconductor diamond substrates. Next-generation RF power amplifiers in radar applications, such as navigation and real-time air traffic control in aerospace, are another area with great potential.
Get a personalized research report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=51051
GaN in the diamond semiconductor substrate market: motors
- Power electronics industry players are constantly seeking the adoption of new wafers for manufacturing state-of-the-art semiconductor devices. This has opened up a vast field for semiconductor devices with wide bandgap. Various simulation studies have demonstrated the superior electrical properties of diamond compared to silicon as a substrate in MOSFETs and insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs). The popularity of GaN-on-diamond based transistors stems from the exceptional thermal conductivity of diamond, leading to efficient cooling, making them suitable for high frequency power applications.
- Growing interest in increasing the power output of GaN-based HEMTs to meet the needs of next-generation wireless communications broadens the horizons of chipmakers in the GaN-on-diamond semiconductor substrate market. The prospect has attracted significant investment from high power electronics developers to meet the demands of defense and industrial IoT systems.
Request a special discount on the report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=51051
GaN in the Diamond Semiconductor Substrates Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
Opportunities in the North America The market for GaN on diamond semiconductor substrates is expected to grow at a promising rate during the forecast period 2021-2031. Technological advancements in power electronics and wireless infrastructure have helped drive product demand across multiple industries in the region’s emerging economies. The United States currently holds a significant share of North America Marlet. Canada and Mexico are also expected to significantly contribute to regional market revenue generation in the near future.
GaN in the Diamond Semiconductor Substrates Market: Key Players
Some of the major players featured in the study are Advanced Diamond Technologies, Crystallume Corporation, Qorvo Inc., Microwave Enterprises Ltd., Diamond Microwave Devices Limited, Carat Systems, and Blue Wave Semiconductor.
Purchase an exclusive research report on https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=51051
Global GaN on Diamond Semiconductor Substrates Market: Segmentation
GaN in Diamond Semiconductor Substrates Market, By Diamond Type
- Alone Crystal Diamond
- Polycrystalline diamond
GaN In Diamond Semiconductor Substrates Market, By Application
- RF power amplifier
- Microwave and millimeter wave circuits
- Radar detection equipment
- Tactical radios
- Satellite telecommunications equipment
- Wireless infrastructure
GaN in Diamond Semiconductor Substrates Market, By End Use Industry
- Aerospace and Defense
- IT & Telecommunications
- Others (automobile, health, etc.)
GaN in Diamond Semiconductor Substrates Market, By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (AEM)
- South America
Explore the latest reports from TMR:
About the transparency market research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking information to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capacity, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For more information on research on major industries, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Sir Rohit Bhisey
Market research on transparency
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
Source of the press release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/gan-diamond-semiconductor-substrates-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research