UCITS and Alternative Investment Funds Management SA
(GEMI number: 882401000)
of shareholders at an Annual Ordinary General Meeting
I. In accordance with the resolution of the Board of Directors and in accordance with Greek law and the Company’s Articles of Association, the shareholders of ALPHA TRUST Mutual Fund and Alternative Investment Fund Management SA are invited to participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders which is held will be held on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. at the Company’s head office at 21, rue Tatoiou in Kifissia, in order to rule on the following agenda:
- Presentation and approval of the financial statements for the year 01.01.2020 – 31.12.2020, the management report of the board of directors and the reports of the statutory auditors.
- Distribution of Dividend € 0.15 per share (before tax) – Allocation of Profits.
- Free distribution of own shares to members of the Board of Directors and to Company staff pursuant to article 114 of law 4548/2018.
- Approval of the overall management of the members of the Board of Directors during the financial year 01.01.2020 – 31.12.2020 in accordance with article 108 of law 4548/2018 and exemption of the statutory auditors from any liability for the financial year 01.01.2020 -31.12.2020.
- Election of an Auditor and his deputy for the financial year 01.01.2021- 31.12.2021 and setting of their fees.
- Appointment of an External Auditor and his deputy to control the management accounts of UCITS managed by the Company for the financial year 01.01.2021 – 31.12.2021 and setting of their fees.
- Increase in the number of members of the Board of Directors – Appointment of independent members.
- Determination of the members of the Audit Committee in accordance with the provisions of article 44 of Law 4449/2017 in force, determination of the composition, the duration of their mandate.
- Merger of the Remuneration Committee and the Appointments Committee into one and appointment of its members in accordance with article 10 paragraph 2 Law 4706/2020.
- Approval of the eligibility policy for board members in accordance with the provisions of article 3 of law 4706/2020.
- Determination of the remuneration of the members of the Board. Approval of their fees for the previous year and the prior approval of their fees for the next fiscal year.
- Granting of authorization and approval to members of the Board of Directors to perform acts in accordance with article 27 of the bylaws and in accordance with article 98 para. 1 of Law 4548/2018.
- Miscellaneous announcements
In the event of postponement or cancellation or non-quorum in accordance with the law, for all or part of the items on the agenda, at the meeting of Tuesday, June 29, 2021, the shareholders are invited to a new General Meeting , to be held on Wednesday July 2. 06/06/2021 at 9:30 am at the Company’s headquarters at 21, rue Tatoiou in Kifissia.
It is specified that no new invitation to the renewed General Meeting will be published, in accordance with article 130 para. 2 section c of Law 4548/2018, as it is in force.
All participants in the Ordinary General Assembly of June 29, 2021 or its repeated meeting must have carried out, before their arrival at the meeting place, the COVID-19 test up to 24 hours before. Proof of negative declaration will be requested upon entry.
- Subsequently, the Company informs its Shareholders of the following:
. Right to participate and vote at the General Assembly
All shareholders, in person or by proxy, without derogation, may participate and vote at the General Meeting and any renewed General Meeting.
Any person appearing as a shareholder in the register of the Dematerialized Securities System managed by HELLENIC CENTRAL SECURITIES DEPOSITORY SA, in which the Company’s shares are registered or any person identified as such on the basis of the relevant date through registered intermediaries or other intermediaries, in accordance with the legislative provisions (L. 4548/2018, L. 4569/2018, L. 4706/2020 and regulation (ΕU) 2018/1212), as well as the regulations of the Hellenic central securities depository (Official Journal Β ‘1007 / 03.16.2021), has the right to participate in the Ordinary General Meeting of 06.29.2021 and the Repetition of the General Meeting of 07.06.2021. Proof of shareholder status must be made by presenting a relevant written certificate from the central securities depository mentioned above or alternatively, proof of shareholder status can be made through a direct electronic connection of the Company with the records of the dematerialized securities system or by intermediaries in accordance with the above provisions. A shareholder can participate in the General Meeting through the confirmations or notices of articles 5 and 6 of Regulation (EU) 2018/1212, which are provided by the intermediary, unless the General Meeting refuses said participation for a reason valid which justifies this refusal in accordance with the applicable provisions (art. 19 para. 1 L. 4569/2018, art. 124 para. 5 L. 4548/2018).
Shareholder status must be present at the start of the fifth (5th) day before the day of the first meeting of the General Assembly on 06/29/2021, i.e. at the start of 06/24/2021 (registration date) and the corresponding written or electronic confirmation of their status as shareholder must reach the Company no later than the third (3rd) day before the meeting of the General Assembly, i.e. until 26/06/2021, during the days and working hours.
Against the Company, it is considered that anyone who is a shareholder on the respective registration date has the right to participate and vote at the General Meeting.
B. Participation process and proxy voting Shareholder
Shareholders can attend the General Meeting and vote in person or by proxy. Each shareholder can appoint up to three (3) proxies. A proxy holder holding proxies for more than one Shareholder may vote differently for each shareholder.
The proxy votes according to the shareholder’s instructions, if applicable. Failure by the proxy to comply with the instructions received does not affect the validity of the decisions of the General Meeting, even if the proxy vote was decisive in obtaining a majority.
The shareholder’s proxy is required to inform the Company, before the start of the General Meeting, of any particular event that may be useful to shareholders in order to ensure the risk that the proxy may serve other interests. than those of the shareholder. A conflict of
an interest may in particular arise when the agent is: a) a shareholder who exercises control of the Company, or any other legal person or entity controlled by this shareholder, b) a member of the Board of Directors or in general of the management of the Company or a shareholder who exercises control of the Company, or any other legal person or entity controlled by that shareholder, who exercises control of the Company, c) an employee or an approved auditor of the Company or a shareholder who exercises control, or other legal person or entity controlled by a shareholder who exercises control of the Company d) a spouse or a first degree relative with one of the natural persons mentioned in cases a) to c).
The appointment and dismissal or replacement of the proxy or representative takes place in writing or by electronic means which are submitted to the Company at least forty-eight (48) hours before the date set for the General Meeting, until and 06/27/2021 at 9:30 am.
The Company has made available a document appointing a proxy to attend the General Meeting of June 29, 2021 which is available to shareholders in hard copy at the Company’s Investor Relations Department (21, rue Tatoiou, Kifissia, Mme Mary Salamoura, tel. +30 210 6289200) and in electronic form on the Company’s website www.alphatrust.gr.
Kifissia, June 07e, 2021
Board of directors
Alpha Trust Mutual Fund and Alternative Investment Fund Management SA published this content on June 08, 2021 and is solely responsible for the information it contains. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on 08 Jun 2021 07:48:06 UTC.