ALBANY, NY, January 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The acute viral rhinosinusitis treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period, 2021 to 2031. The increasing incidence of rhinosinusitis and acute rhinosinusitis are Key factors fueling the growth of the Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Market. According to published data, rhinosinusitis accounted for 12-17 million doctor visits and 12% of antibiotics given to elderly patients in the United States.
North America led the acute viral rhinosinusitis treatment market in 2020 and is expected to continue to lead during the forecast period. the Asia Pacific The acute viral rhinosinusitis treatment market is expected to benefit from increased investment in R&D for pharmaceutical drugs. Increased awareness of acute viral rhinosinusitis and a focus on finding new treatment drugs are likely to fuel the growth of Europe acute viral rhinosinusitis treatment market.
Request Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market Research Report Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=82764
Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market – Key Findings of the Report
- The risk of exposure of patients with severe chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps to COVID-19 is driving companies in the acute viral rhinosinusitis market to expand dupilumab production capacity to improve patient outcomes. Dupilumab helps improve naso-sinus function, which is essential in the first instance to fight against the coronavirus.
- Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market Companies Are Expanding Their Production Capabilities in Topical Intranasal Therapies for Nasal Saline Irrigation to Reduce Congestion
- Topical nasal corticosteroids are expected to account for the second largest revenue among all treatment types in the acute viral rhinosinusitis treatment market. Clinically, topical corticosteroid nasal sprays help reduce inflammation of the mucous membranes and therefore reduce blockage of sinus drainage pathways.
- Topical antihistamine reduces inflammation and irritation of the mucous membrane and, at the same time, reduces edema in the nasal passage and opens the sinus ostia
- New product launches and increasing product approvals are driving the growth of acute viral rhinosinusitis treatment market. For example, in December 2020, AstraZeneca announced marketing authorization from the Drugs Controller General of India for use of Fasenra only in patients with severe asthma or chronic rhinosinusitis
- The oral route of administration segment dominated the acute viral rhinosinusitis market in 2020, due to its convenient, economical and commonly used route of drug administration
Demand for Analysis of Impact of COVID-19 on Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=82764
- The insufficiency of antibiotics to prevent clinical complications of acute bacterial rhinosinusitis has led to consideration of an individual examination before prescribing antibiotics
- Efforts to increase the availability of clavulanate and amoxicillin are underway as appropriate initial treatment for acute viral rhinosinusitis in people who do not have risk factors for resistance to these drugs.
- Stakeholders and healthcare providers should play a role in raising awareness that acute viral rhinosinusitis is a mild, self-resolving illness to reduce the burden of large numbers of medical visits
Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market – Growth Drivers
- The growing number of rhinosinusitis patients is driving the acute viral rhinosinusitis treatment market. According to the CDC, in 2018, 28.9 million people in the United States were diagnosed with rhinosinusitis.
- To increase awareness of sinusitis treatment and new product launches to propel acute viral rhinosinusitis treatment market
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients gain insight into their business scenario when syndicated solutions just aren’t enough, Custom Research Request – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=82764
Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market – Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the acute viral rhinosinusitis market are;
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dr. Reddy Laboratories Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Astra Zeneca plc
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Fresenius Kabi United States SARL
- Novartis AG
- Eli Lilly and company
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Mylan AG
Buy Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82764
The Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market is segmented as follows;
Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market, By Treatment
- Saline nasal spray
- Nasal corticosteroids
- Topical decongestants
- Systemic decongestants
Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market, By Route Of Administration
Global Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel
- Online pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies
- Hospital pharmacies
Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market, By Infection Type
- Rhinovirus (Picornavirus)
- No rhinovirus
Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Latest Health Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Myasthenia gravis Gravis market: The Myasthenia Gravis Market for the historical period 2018-2019 and the forecast period 2020-2030, the high prevalence of autoimmune diseases and the emphasis on the introduction of new therapies are increasing the growth of the global market for myasthenia gravis. Additionally, improved healthcare infrastructure is expected to drive the growth of the global myasthenia gravis market over the forecast period.
Alpha Mannosidosis Market: Alpha Mannosidosis Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2019 – 2027′. According to the report, the global alpha mannosidosis market was valued at US$7.6 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2019 to 2027. North America accounted for a significant share of the global alpha mannosidosis market in 2018, owing to high prevalence rates.
Microbiological Culture Market: The global microbiological culture market has been valued at US$5.7 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6% from 2019 to 2027. The microbiological culture market has grown significantly over the past few decades in terms of demand across various end-use industries. Universities, clinical research organizations, and commercial end-use industries such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, and beverages are driving the global microbiological culture market.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse RP – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/acute-viral-rhinosinusitis-treatment-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research